Our first race!

    Hello Bookworms! Can you believe the new year will be in just a couple of days? That's crazy, right? 2021 has flown by like a shooting star.
    Anyway... I was thinking of hosting a race. Not just any race though. A book race! 
Beginning January 1, 2022 I will host a race to see who can read 150 books in the span of a year. That's a lot of books for some of you, I know. But I am positive you can do this! The "Yes" and "No" to the race are below.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes
- Audiobooks
- Novels
- Comics
- Individual books of the Bible

No
- Baby board books or anything of the sort ( Unless you are a toddler of course!)
- Cook books ( unless you read it cover to cover.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please keep a list of all the books/audio books, along with the authors name, in a journal or something of the sort. At the end of the year you can email me at breezeautumn08@gmail.com with the list of books/audio books and I will post them on the Bookwandering Corner for all to see! I cant
wait to look at all of the books ya'll will have read. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns  please feel
free to contact me by email or you can leave a comment below.

PRIZE: A bookstore gift card! Fitting right? 

Peace!




Comments

  1. Hello, my name is Ariel I am a friend of Izzie and Analey from pineapple42.blogspot.com... Anyway, I was just warning you that I wanted to email if that is ok and I just wanted to give a heads up, by the way killer blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will check my email asap.

      Delete
  2. What about reading full books out of the Bible?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts