my rapid reading

 Whats up bookworms? Yesterday, the 10/21/21, and the rest of the week I spent most of my free time reading. I thought it was fun! My family and I went camping and went to MT. Mitchell, which is the highest peak this side of the Mississippi. I read whenever I got the chance, which included, in the cabin, on top of MT. Mitchell, and while eating lunch, among other things. I finished and/or started books as listed: MR. Lemoncello And The Titanium Ticket by Chris Grabenstein, Three Keys by Kelly Yang, Welcome to Wonderland book one by Chris Grabenstein, The Genius Files book two by Dan Gutman, The Genius Files book 3 by Dan Gutman, and started Linked by Gordon Korman.
Reading is great for the mind, it increases vocabulary and comprehension, improves brain connectivity, reduces stress, among plenty of other things!
One of the quotes I love is: " There is no such thing as a kid who hates reading. There are kids who love reading and kids who are reading the wrong books. - James Patterson 
I think that quote is awesome! It is probably true as well. Find a quote about books that you enjoy and post it in the comments. I cant wait to see what you choose! Also, if you would like to see a book review on The Genius Files book one, check out my book reviews page! 

Peace!
P.S If you have not checked out the Guest Post, please do so!

Comments

Popular Posts