New Year, improved blog!

 Hello, my fellow Book-Wanderers! I am very much aware of the fact that I have not posted anything of late. My humblest apologies. Life has been ever so busy and blogging has not been a top priority of mine.
 I am wishing to do a "re-do" of sorts on the Book Wandering Corner, hoping to bring in more of an audience of readers and updating it more often. I am drawing inspiration from my favorite blog Books for Christian Girls and Fable Rose so that this may be an open place for readers to find 'bookish' things in a safe environment.
 All that being said means that this blog may be a bit of a mess for a bit but I am working on it. If you have any suggestions please comment below.


Peace, Autumn

“I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of any thing than of a book!" - Jane Austen

Comments

Popular Posts